This post was sponsored by The Drybar, however, as always, all opinions expressed are my own.
I have super exciting news for all my Metro-Detroiters. If you’ve never been able to experience the luxury yet affordable, pampering experience of going to The Drybar, you’re in luck. We finally have one in Michigan! A former pro hockey wife, Erin Moss, opened a Drybar franchise location in downtown Birmingham.
As a Metro-Detroiter who lives south of Detroit, I can without a doubt say the 40 minute drive to The Drybar in Birmingham is totally, 110% WORTH IT.
If you’ve never been to The Drybar or know what it is, here’s a quick rundown of this amazing California based premiere blowout salon:
- They do one thing — blowouts. That’s it!
- Once you sit down with your stylist you go through their look book and choose a style you want. They can do anything from beachy waves, to bouncy fun curls or even just a simple straight blowout. Anything you want!
- After you choose your style you’re moved back to get your hair washed with their top of the line Drybar products. My stylist used the On the Rocks Clarifying Charcoal Shampoo and followed it up with a Sake Bomb Nourishing Conditioner.
- After you’re washed your stylist takes her time to give you the perfect, relaxing blowout, followed by any additional styling (curling, flat ironing, etc).
- The staff is phenomenal. From the women behind the counter, to the stylists — You feel welcomed and treated like a special guest right off the bat. That’s their way. They want each woman to walk in and feel like the entire experience is just for them.
Our philosophy is simple. Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us, that’s blowouts!”
– Alli Webb, Founder
The Drybar offers an exclusive monthly Barfly membership which includes 2 blowouts per month, 10% off product and a free birthday blowout! Any unused blowouts “rollover” month to month and never expire during your membership. You also receive $5 off any additional blowouts you may need beyond the 2 per month. Your membership can be cancelled at any time.
You can find more details here: https://www.thedrybar.com/membership/.
The Final Product
If you’re in the Metro-Detroit area I highly recommend going to check them out. It’s a perfect place to go to for a bi-weekly “me time”, a wedding or special occasion or a birthday treat for yourself. You can bet I’ll be indulging in a trip to The Drybar. 😉